WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING LADERA RANCH AYSO!!!
Registration for the FALL 2017 Season is NOW OPEN via this website.
To register for Fall 2017, you MUST:
- Fill out an application form on this website. THIS IS A BRAND NEW PROGRAM, AND PAST INFORMATION DOES NOT TRANSFER, SO YOU WILL HAVE TO FILL OUT THE FORM COMPLETELY THIS ONE TIME. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE! Detailed Instructions are listed at the bottom of this page.
- Attend one of our mandatory in-person registration events to complete your application process.
- Volunteer because we require at least one Volunteer per family. One adult per household must fill out a volunteer application on this website and bring a printed copy with them to the in-person registration events.
There are a few things NEW this year:
- We now use Blue Sombrero for registration – do not go to EAYSO.
- You can PAY online via credit card.
- When you register, there is a non-refundable National Fee of $17.50.
- Divisions are now formed based on birth year (players will be grouped in divisions based on the year that they were born, instead of by the August 1 – July 31 dates we previously used. This conversion is happening throughout the US in soccer this year). Because of this, your child may “jump” a division in this transition year.
- You can now donate to our VIP (special needs) program or to our scholarship fund at the time of check out.
(All Discounts will show in your shopping cart at the time of check out...it will show the regular price of $155 prior to the last screen)
April 15 – Early Bird Registration ($135 + $17.50 National Fee)
May 15 – Regular Registration ($155 + $17.50 National Fee)
July 5 – Late Registration/Waitlist ($175 + $17.50 National Fee)
VIP – This program is for our special needs players. ($32.50 + $17.50 National Fee)
What to Bring to the In-Person Event:
Parents should bring ALL forms to one of the Mandatory Registration Verification (in-person) events.
- Player Form Signed
- Concussion awareness sheet that prints with your player form (California State Law)
- Proof of residency (Bring one: water bill, electric bill, HOA or trash bill)*** .
- Copy of online payment receipt or transaction number.
- Parent Volunteer Form and ID
- Child's birth certificate for ALL RETURNING AND NEW players (Birth certificate is used for birth year verification only.)
In Person Registration:
Thursday, May 25 (6:00-9:00) or Saturday, June 17 (8:00-2:00)
at Chaparral Elementary School
You must have registered online prior to attending one of these events.
DETAILED REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- To access the NEW registration portal thru ayso1455.org website to link to NEW Blue Sombrero website.
- CLICK “REGISTER NOW”, in upper right corner.
- CREATE NEW ACCOUNT, by entering ALL PARENT INFORMATION. Everyone MUST create a NEW account to get started.
- ENTER PARTICIPANT information for EACH player you want to register.
- SELECT “Fall 2017 CORE” program. SELECT your appropriate age division. VIP is reserved for players with special needs.
- Be sure to SELECT “E-Sign” or it will not allow you to continue registering your player(s).
- When registration information completed, it will appear in your CART. If you are registering more than 1 player, you will need to CLICK “ADD ANOTHER PARTICIPANT” in lower right corner.
- An additional item will appear in your CART for AYSO Membership Fees for $17.50 (which includes athlete’s accident insurance, yearly membership card, PLAYSOCCER magazine, etc). This is non-refundable.
- ONLINE CREDIT CARD PAYMENT: You may now pay via credit card ONLINE for your registration.
***You do NOT have to live in Ladera Ranch to play in Region 1455, however, due to field space allocations, we do have to account for residency numbers.
**NO Refunds for the $17.50 National Fee and no refunds after July 31. See REFUND POLICY for full information.**
**All EXTRA players pay an additional fee, this fee is 100% non-refundable once paid**
*We reserve the right to close registration early due to balancing of divisions, available permitted field space and proper number of coaches.