AYSO REGION 1455 VOLUNTEER INFORMATION
ALL VOLUNTEERS ARE REQUIRED TO FILL OUT A VOLUNTEER APPLICATION FORM - PLEASE CLICK THE "REGISTER NOW" BUTTON AND REGISTER YOURSELF AS A VOLUNTEER. AS A COACH, ASSISTANT COACH OR TEAM PARENT, YOU WILL CLICK A BOX IN YOUR CHILD'S AYSO REGISTRATION AS YOU GO THROUGH IT. FOR ALL OTHER VOLUNTEERS, YOU REGISTER UNDER "VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION."
AYSO Region 1455 is comprised entirely of volunteers. We encourage each parent to consider helping in some part of our program. Prior experience is not required and we will provide the necessary training, equipment and uniforms (i.e. coaches, referees).
Volunteer positions include the following:
- Head coach and Assistant Coach
- Division Coordinators (Program Managers)
- Referee and Assistant Referee, Youth Referee
- Board member and Assistant Board Member
- In-Person Registration Event Helper
- Field setup
- Team Mom (must be verified by team coach once team is formed)
- Special Events Staff (Opening Day/Picture Day and Volunteer Appreciation Day)
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Marketing Coordinator
- Fund Raising Coordinator
AYSO Region 1455 wants volunteers who want to help make our soccer program a fun and memorable experience for kids.